Bring Your Own Catering!
Bring Your Own Caterer!
At Turtle Creek Golf Course our focus and expertise is golf. We have decided to leave catering to the experts and give you full control over your food choices while visiting our facility for your outing. Bring in your own caterer and make your food choices exactly what you want!
Our big top tent is perfect for gathering after your event for lunch, dinner, snacks and speeches. We provide picnic tables and benches for seating and long wooden buffet tables for your cater to use. We also have a grill and flat top grill available for a separate charge. Our tent and seating can hold between 100 and 150 guests. See below for specific rules and guidlines.
New Catering Rules at Turtle Creek Golf Course
1. Big Top Tent usage fee is $250 and is available for those planning an event at TCGC. Tent must be cleaned after event, including all trash picked up and broom swept. Please contact us for a complete list of party rules to give to your caterer.
2. All caterers must have a current license for food handling and have insurance. These documents need to be on file with Turtle Creek no later than 7 days before an event.
3. All beverages, alchololic and non alcoholic, MUST be purchased through Turtle Creek Golf Course. No outside beverages allowed. Please contact us for a complete list and pricing of our awesome Beverage Packages. We have a long list of craft beers, specialty cocktails and wine to make your event great!
4. Enjoy the new catering freedom we are giving our outing customers this year. We hope this makes your event even more fantastic!
5. We have a list of local food establishments and caterers who have worked at Turtle Creek before and are familiar with our layout. Here are a few local suggestions:
6. Please provide your caterer with our check list so they can be sure they bring what they need and understand our facility and its capability.
BYOC at TCGC
SEE YOU AT THE TURTLE SOON!